A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production and mine life.
Millennium Minerals is a debt-free ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Millennium is poised to deliver a step-change increase in production and mine life at Nullagine, targeting a +5 year mine life based on annual production of +100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company is on-track to achieve this 100,000 ounce per annum run rate by the end of 2018, with current mine life visibility to three years.
An aggressive exploration campaign is underway across the Nullagine Project area, with significant opportunity to further increase the project’s Reserve base and mine life in the near-term.
- February 2019
- 15 February 2019 Appendix 3B
- 07 February 2019 Corporate presentation - February 2019
- 07 February 2019 Revised Sulphide met. results confirm potential to grow
- 04 February 2019 70% Increase in Ore Reserves at Nullagine
- 01 February 2019 Sulphide metallurgical results confirm potential to grow
- January 2019
- 31 January 2019 Appendix 3B
- 30 January 2019 Strong underground drilling results at Bartons
- 29 January 2019 Outstanding new high-grade drill results at Golden Gate
- 14 January 2019 Quarterly Activities Report
- 02 January 2019 Change of Director's Interest Notice x 3