A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- December 2019
- 04 December 2019 Appointment of KordaMentha as Receivers and Managers
- November 2019
- 25 November 2019 Appointment of Administrators
- 20 November 2019 Expiry of Unlisted Options
- 20 November 2019 Suspension from Official Quotation
- 18 November 2019 Trading Halt
- 18 November 2019 Pause in Trading
- October 2019
- 24 October 2019 ASX Waiver Listing Rule 10.1
- 22 October 2019 Quarterly Activities Report
- 22 October 2019 Funding Update
- 18 October 2019 Trading Halt