A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production and mine life.
Millennium Minerals is a debt-free ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Millennium is poised to deliver a step-change increase in production and mine life at Nullagine, targeting a +5 year mine life based on annual production of +100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company is on-track to achieve this 100,000 ounce per annum run rate by the end of 2018, with current mine life visibility to three years.
An aggressive exploration campaign is underway across the Nullagine Project area, with significant opportunity to further increase the project’s Reserve base and mine life in the near-term.
- December 2018
- 10 December 2018 Corporate Presentation
- 06 December 2018 Golden Gate Exploration Update
- 06 December 2018 Appendix 3B
- November 2018
- 26 November 2018 Bartons Exploration Update
- October 2018
- 26 October 2018 October Corporate Presentation
- 17 October 2018 Quarterly Activities Report
- 02 October 2018 Production Update Q3 2018
- 01 October 2018 Appendix 3B and Cleansing Statement
- September 2018
- 20 September 2018 Corporate Presentation September 2018
- 17 September 2018 Golden Eagle SW Exploration Update