A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production and mine life.
Millennium Minerals is a debt-free ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Millennium is poised to deliver a step-change increase in production and mine life at Nullagine, targeting a +5 year mine life based on annual production of +100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company is on-track to achieve this 100,000 ounce per annum run rate by the end of 2018, with current mine life visibility to three years.
An aggressive exploration campaign is underway across the Nullagine Project area, with significant opportunity to further increase the project’s Reserve base and mine life in the near-term.
- August 2018
- 27 August 2018 Half Yearly Report and Accounts
- 27 August 2018 Golden Eagle Exploration Amended
- 22 August 2018 Appendix 3B
- 13 August 2018 Bartons Underground Update
- 06 August 2018 Corporate Presentation August 2018
- July 2018
- 31 July 2018 Ore Reserve Statement
- 31 July 2018 June 2018 Quarterly Activities Report
- 24 July 2018 Amended - Change of Director's Interest Notice
- 20 July 2018 Change of Director's Interest Notice
- 10 July 2018 Production Update - Competent Person Statement