A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- September 2018
- 10 September 2018 Golden Eagle Exploration Update
- 10 September 2018 Production Update
- August 2018
- 31 August 2018 Appendix 4D
- 27 August 2018 Golden Eagle Exploration
- 27 August 2018 Half Yearly Report and Accounts
- 27 August 2018 Golden Eagle Exploration Amended
- 22 August 2018 Appendix 3B
- 13 August 2018 Bartons Underground Update
- 06 August 2018 Corporate Presentation August 2018
- July 2018
- 31 July 2018 Ore Reserve Statement