A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- August 2019
- 30 August 2019 Appendix 4D
- 27 August 2019 Results of Meeting
- 27 August 2019 Appendix 3B
- 15 August 2019 Appointment of Managing Director
- 06 August 2019 July Production Update
- 06 August 2019 Diggers & Dealers Presentation
- July 2019
- 30 July 2019 Quarterly Activities Report
- 26 July 2019 Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form
- 09 July 2019 Production and Funding Update
- June 2019
- 26 June 2019 Commissioning of Sulphide Plant