A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production and mine life.
Millennium Minerals is a debt-free ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Millennium is poised to deliver a step-change increase in production and mine life at Nullagine, targeting a +5 year mine life based on annual production of +100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company is on-track to achieve this 100,000 ounce per annum run rate by the end of 2018, with current mine life visibility to three years.
An aggressive exploration campaign is underway across the Nullagine Project area, with significant opportunity to further increase the project’s Reserve base and mine life in the near-term.
- July 2018
- 09 July 2018 Production Update
- 03 July 2018 Redbeard Ore Reserve Upgrade and Golden Gate Drill Results
- June 2018
- 25 June 2018 High Grade Results Lifts Redbeard Resource
- 13 June 2018 Golden Gate Exploration Update- Competent Persons Statement
- 06 June 2018 Change of Company Address
- 05 June 2018 Investec provide Credit Approval for $17.5M Facility
- May 2018
- 29 May 2018 Golden Gate Exploration Update
- 28 May 2018 AGM Chairmans Address
- 28 May 2018 Corporate Presentation May 18
- 28 May 2018 Final Director's Interest Notice