A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- July 2018
- 31 July 2018 June 2018 Quarterly Activities Report
- 24 July 2018 Amended - Change of Director's Interest Notice
- 20 July 2018 Change of Director's Interest Notice
- 10 July 2018 Production Update - Competent Person Statement
- 09 July 2018 Production Update
- 03 July 2018 Redbeard Ore Reserve Upgrade and Golden Gate Drill Results
- June 2018
- 25 June 2018 High Grade Results Lifts Redbeard Resource
- 13 June 2018 Golden Gate Exploration Update- Competent Persons Statement
- 06 June 2018 Change of Company Address
- 05 June 2018 Investec provide Credit Approval for $17.5M Facility