A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- June 2019
- 24 June 2019 Response to ASX Aware Query
- 05 June 2019 Drawdown of IMC Debt Facility and ASX Waiver Granted
- May 2019
- 24 May 2019 AGM Presentation
- 24 May 2019 Reinstatement to Official Quotation
- 24 May 2019 Funding and Operations Update
- 24 May 2019 Results of Meeting
- 21 May 2019 Voluntary Suspension
- 17 May 2019 Trading Halt
- 01 May 2019 Quarterly Activities Report
- April 2019
- 24 April 2019 Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form