A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production and mine life.
Millennium Minerals is a debt-free ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Millennium is poised to deliver a step-change increase in production and mine life at Nullagine, targeting a +5 year mine life based on annual production of +100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company is on-track to achieve this 100,000 ounce per annum run rate by the end of 2018, with current mine life visibility to three years.
An aggressive exploration campaign is underway across the Nullagine Project area, with significant opportunity to further increase the project’s Reserve base and mine life in the near-term.
- May 2018
- 03 May 2018 Appendix 3B
- April 2018
- 27 April 2018 Quarterly Activities Report
- 27 April 2018 Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form
- 11 April 2018 Corporate Presentation April 2018
- 09 April 2018 Production and Exploration Update
- 05 April 2018 Sulphide Plant Expansion Study Update
- March 2018
- 29 March 2018 Appendix 4G
- 29 March 2018 2017 Annual Report
- 19 March 2018 2018 Production Guidance
- 09 March 2018 S&P DJ Indices Announces March Quarterly Rebalance