A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- February 2019
- 04 February 2019 70% Increase in Ore Reserves at Nullagine
- 01 February 2019 Sulphide metallurgical results confirm potential to grow
- January 2019
- 31 January 2019 Appendix 3B
- 30 January 2019 Strong underground drilling results at Bartons
- 29 January 2019 Outstanding new high-grade drill results at Golden Gate
- 14 January 2019 Quarterly Activities Report
- 02 January 2019 Change of Director's Interest Notice x 3
- 02 January 2019 Appendix 3B