A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production and mine life.
Millennium Minerals is a debt-free ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Millennium is poised to deliver a step-change increase in production and mine life at Nullagine, targeting a +5 year mine life based on annual production of +100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company is on-track to achieve this 100,000 ounce per annum run rate by the end of 2018, with current mine life visibility to three years.
An aggressive exploration campaign is underway across the Nullagine Project area, with significant opportunity to further increase the project’s Reserve base and mine life in the near-term.
- March 2018
- 09 March 2018 Directors Interest Notice Amendment
- 07 March 2018 Appendix 3B
- 07 March 2018 Change of Directors Interest Notice
- February 2018
- 28 February 2018 Appendix 4E -Preliminary Financial Report
- 26 February 2018 Ore Reserve and Mineral Resource Statement 31 Dec 2017
- 19 February 2018 Underground Mining Contract Awarded
- 06 February 2018 Appendix 3B
- 05 February 2018 Sulphide Ore Expansion Study Update
- 05 February 2018 Corporate Presentation February 2018
- January 2018
- 31 January 2018 Resignation of Joint Company Secretary