A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- April 2018
- 27 April 2018 Quarterly Activities Report
- 27 April 2018 Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form
- 11 April 2018 Corporate Presentation April 2018
- 09 April 2018 Production and Exploration Update
- 05 April 2018 Sulphide Plant Expansion Study Update
- March 2018
- 29 March 2018 Appendix 4G
- 29 March 2018 2017 Annual Report
- 19 March 2018 2018 Production Guidance
- 09 March 2018 S&P DJ Indices Announces March Quarterly Rebalance
- 09 March 2018 Directors Interest Notice Amendment