A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- February 2019
- 28 February 2019 Corporate Governance Statement
- 28 February 2019 Annual Report to shareholders
- 28 February 2019 Preliminary Final Report
- 27 February 2019 Appendix 3B
- 25 February 2019 Cleansing Notice S708AA
- 25 February 2019 Appendix 3B
- 25 February 2019 Offer Booklet
- 25 February 2019 $15 Million Fully Underwritten Rights Issue
- 21 February 2019 Trading Halt
- 15 February 2019 Appendix 3B