A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- March 2018
- 07 March 2018 Appendix 3B
- 07 March 2018 Change of Directors Interest Notice
- February 2018
- 28 February 2018 Appendix 4E -Preliminary Financial Report
- 26 February 2018 Ore Reserve and Mineral Resource Statement 31 Dec 2017
- 19 February 2018 Underground Mining Contract Awarded
- 06 February 2018 Appendix 3B
- 05 February 2018 Sulphide Ore Expansion Study Update
- 05 February 2018 Corporate Presentation February 2018
- January 2018
- 31 January 2018 Resignation of Joint Company Secretary
- 29 January 2018 December 2017 Quarterly Activities Report