A Western Australian gold producer with a clear pathway to delivering substantial increases in production, grades and cash flow.
Millennium Minerals is an ASX-listed gold producer (ASX code: MOY) focused on its 100%-owned Nullagine Gold Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Over the past two years, Millennium has delivered a step-change increase in production at Nullagine, increasing annual production to 90-100,000 ounces per annum.
The Company has a series of growth initiatives underway to further increase production, mine life and cash flow from Nullagine, including the expansion of the processing plant to treat sulphide ore and an aggressive exploration campaign targeting new high-grade ore sources across the Nullagine Project area.
- January 2018
- 22 January 2018 /asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01942742
- 22 January 2018 Exploration Update and Redbeard Maiden Resource
- 11 January 2018 Amended Bartons Underground Rapidly Advances and Prod Update
- 11 January 2018 /asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01940806
- 08 January 2018 Bartons Underground Rapidly Advances and Production Update
- 08 January 2018 /asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01939552